Real-time visibility and logistics support for your Calgary business.
From Inventory Management, Returns & Reverse Logistics and Cross-Docking, GPS can handle all of your your Calgary business logistics requirements.
Our services begin from the moment goods arrive at a local port, terminal or airport, and continue right up to final delivery to the customer. GPS can provide complete visibility in real time and handle all documentation and interfaces with all other third-party service providers.
For exporters, we take care of goods from order completion, right through storage, container pack and delivery to wharf. Whether it’s full pallet, case or broken case picking, we can help cut costs, prioritize work tasks and store your materials in the most space-efficient manner.
We offer various equipment solutions to fit your Calgary business needs. From forklifts, reach-trucks, clamps, slip machines and power tailgate deliveries we can handle any requirements you have.
Our list of logistics services for Calgary businesses include:
- Specialized equipment including forklifts, clamp-trucks, slip-sheet machines, carpet poles and swing-boom attachments
- End to end services from vessel arrival to final customer delivery
- Container Unloading / Receiving / Devanning
- Freight Consolidation / Deconsolidation
- Pick, pack & ship
- Order Receiving, Processing, and Fulfillment
- Cross-docking & shipping
- Inventory Management
- Reverse logistics to manage returns & re-stocking
Get in touch with us!
Please fill in the details below and we'll get back you within 2 business days.
GPS Logistics & Warehouse is located in Delta, British Columbia. We service customers all over Canada.